THE specific BLOG
THE specific BLOG
Can a Chiropractor Help with Sinus Headaches?
If you suffer from sinus headaches, you probably experience sharp and steady pains around the forehead, the bridge of the nose, and cheek region. Other common symptoms include fever, runny nose, and inflammation of the face.
Sinus headaches start from the sinus. Your sinuses are located behind your eyes and contained in eight hollow spaces deep in your skull. Your sinuses sieve out pollutants like dust, dirt, powder, and filth from the air that passes through your nostrils. Infections can cause the sinuses to become inflamed. The inflammation promotes the production of more mucus, resulting in pain around the head and face.
Besides, many sufferers of sinus headaches have been involved in an automobile accident, taken a punch in the head, experienced whiplash, or suffered from sports-related injuries. These events often lead to upper cervical trauma. If left unaddressed, the sinus headaches will continue to reoccur.
How Chiropractic Care Relieves Sinus Headaches
A growing body of evidence shows that upper cervical care can provide long-lasting relief for sufferers of sinus headaches. Before administering care, the upper cervical chiropractor will conduct tests to ensure that upper cervical care will improve your condition. Thermal imaging and digital x-ray devices will be used to perform these tests. If any upper cervical problems are diagnosed, proper care will take place.
The upper cervical chiropractor will apply chiropractic adjustments directly to the face and head region to correct every upper cervical misalignment to relieve your sinus headaches.
- Chiropractic care will relieve undue pressure on the face and ease the pain around the head. Also, inflammation will stop, and the nasal passage loosened.
- Chiropractic care restores the nervous system function and boosts the immune system enabling your body to fight the germs that cause sinusitis.
- An upper cervical chiropractor helps boost your immune system by identifying and realigning misaligned vertebrae in your spine.
- One good advantage of chiropractic care is that it is a non-invasive procedure that goes to the root of the problem.
- Chiropractic care does not just address the symptom of sinus headaches but removes the obstructions that put pressure on your sinuses.
Many people rely on chiropractic care to manage sinus headaches, cluster headaches, migraines, and other kinds of chronic pains.
Have you been suffering from sinus headaches and other kinds of headaches? Give us a call. We can help you find long-lasting relief. The safety of our community is our utmost priority. We can guarantee that you are safe during your consultation or appointment.
For the past six years, Dr. Addison Bulosan has provided excellent chiropractic care for sufferers of chronic migraines and other travel-related illnesses. For more information contact Dr. Addison Bulosan at 2959 Umi Street Suite 202 Lihue HI 96766. Phone: 808-369-9733. Please forward all email inquiries to email@example.com. To schedule a 15-minute free consultation, visit www. kauai.thespecific.com/schedule.
Join us on our Facebook Group: The Specific KAUAI Community Group and get the latest Kauai events.