When Should I See A Doctor About My Headaches?
Do you suffer from headaches? Headaches happen in any angle of the head and it can affect both sides of your head all the way to your neck. Headaches can be sudden or gradual and sad to say it takes a toll in our life.
Many of us are relying upon the over-the-counter medications when having headaches and would love to NOT take any of it. If your headaches are affecting your daily routine, it’s time for you to contact us.
Here are some types of headaches:
1. Prolong Tension or Stress Headache. Due to the feeling of being overwhelmed, worried or run-down and can affect people of all ages, genders, and circumstances.
- Migraines. This severe type of headache that won’t go away for days or even weeks. People experience vision changes or bright flash before the pain start.
- Cluster Headaches. It is a series of short but extremely painful headaches that tend to occur every day for weeks or months in patterns or clusters.
- Cervicogenic Headaches. A pain rooted coming from the neck or cervical spine.
Call Us If You Are Experiencing:
- Frequent headaches: 2 times a week or if it’s four times a week or more resulting in chronic migraine.
- It affects your life, your daily routine, such as working, sleeping, and cannot do the things that you want.
- If your friends and family identify you with your headaches.
- If you are doing the self-medication too often, more than 2 times a week.
- If it caused you distress.
The most underlying cause of frequent headaches is a problem in the upper neck that causes “muscle and nerve irritation”. We have a MONTHLY LIVE CLASS breaking down why it happens, and provide you with solutions that you can take to get this debilitating condition out of your life.
What do you think your life would be if you don’t have a chronic condition that is not improving?
“Get well and live your life the way you want it to be.”
If you think you have tried everything and there’s no improvement, I think it’s time for you to have your Nervous System get checked. Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care has a track record of success with frequent headaches because we FOCUS on the ROOT CAUSE. Call/text us at 808-369-9733. We can help!
Team Specific Kauai